why do I need a website?
Imagine this: it's the 90s and you're networking like a boss, but when asked for your business card, you sheepishly admit that you don't have one. Awkward, right? Fast forward to the present, and not having a website is the modern-day equivalent of being cardless. We live in a world where the internet is our go-to for pretty much everything, including searching for businesses. The first thing we do is type their name into Google or Yahoo and check out their website to see what they offer, read reviews and, if it’s captivating enough, maybe even make a purchase.
Having a website for your business is no longer a luxury, it's a necessity. And in case you need convincing, here are five reasons why:
- Show off your goods: Your website is the perfect platform to showcase your products and services to potential customers. Use high-quality images and videos, list prices and provide any other information that will give them a good idea of what you have to offer.
- Social proof: We all know that social proof is key to building trust. Use your website to display your best reviews and testimonials, and consider linking to your social accounts and any media mentions you've had.
- The long game: As of January 2022, 63% of the global population uses the internet, and in some countries, it's even higher. If you don't have a website, you're invisible to the majority of people out there. Don't get left behind as the world moves increasingly digital.
- New business: Websites aren't just for e-commerce businesses, local brick-and-mortar businesses can benefit too. Use your website to attract new customers to your store or service by ranking high in Google search results.
- It's not as hard as you think: Building and maintaining a website may seem daunting, but it doesn't have to be. At Bakr, we specialize in building digital solutions that work for you. Partner with us, and we'll take care of the nitty-gritty for you.
In short, having a website is the new black for businesses. Don't miss out on all the opportunities a website can bring, let's build one that fits your needs perfectly.